There are 3 treatment options based on severity of cases
Easy to Moderate- iGo
Moderate to Severe – full invisalign
Invisalign i7 – $2795 (up to 7 aligners)
Invisalign i7 uses up to 7 aligners to close small gaps or move individual teeth that misaligned. If you have 1 or 2 teeth that bother you because they are crooked and difficult to clean then i7 may be suitable for you. i7 uses the same technology as all InvisalIgn systems treating both the upper and lower teeth in 7 weeks. i7 is also great for individuals who may have had braces in the past where teeth has slowly moved out of alignment.Invisalign i7 is not designed not move your posterior teeth and is not recommended for people under 18.
Invisalign Go – $3495 (up to 20 aligners)
Invisalign Go is the newest addition to invisalign’s product offering. Using up to 20 aligners to move the upper and lower teeth, invisalign Go is designed to treat moderate cases of;
- Preparation before smile makeover
Treatment times range from 8 to 20 weeks. Invisalign Go does not move your molars and is not designed for people under 18.
Invisalign – $5895 (21+ aligners)
Full invisalign treatment uses 21 or more aligners on the upper and lower teeth and can be used at any age. There is a specific product for teens call invisalign Teen. Treatable cases for invisalign and invisalign Teen include moderate to severe;
ezSmile IMPRESSION KIT $99
We will send you an easy to use kit to take impressions of your teeth in the comfort of your home.
WHAT YOU GET WITH YOUR AT-HOME IMPRESSION KIT:
- IMPRESSION TRAYS: 2 sets of trays, putty and easy to follow instructions on how to get great impressions of your teeth.
- YOUR TREATMENT PLAN: After we receive your impressions, our orthodonists create a 3D teeth straightening plan showing how your teeth will move. You’ll see the final result you’ll achieve at the end of your treatment.
- ALL POSTAGE: All postage is included, so just drop them into an Australia Post box
- 100% money-back guarantee
Benefits of Invisalign aligners
-The clear aligners are removable allowing you to easily clean your teeth unlike traditional fixed braces. This allows you to maintain beautiful health teeth and gums during your treatment.
– Visible results in as little as 1 month of treatment
– Clear and virtually invisible so you will be confident when out in public or attending events.
-Suitable for people with active lifestyles of any age.
– Visits to your doctor are only required every 6 weeks and your treatment can be monitored remotely.
– You don’t need to modify your diet to suit your treatment like traditional braces. Simply remove your aligners to eat, rinse or clean your teeth after and put your aligners back in.
Keeping your smile in its place.
Following invisalign treatment your teeth will want to move back to their original position. This is why retainers are essential following your treatment. A fixed retainer is a small wire that is bonded to the tongue side of your upper and lower front teeth. A vivera retainer is similar to an invisalign aligner however it is more rigid. The vivera retainer is only worn at night.
Fixed Retainers $199
Vivera retainers set of 3 $299